EUC will organize informal acoustic interventions/concerts inside museum spaces in Cyprus, aiming to capture the way in which visitors choose to experience collections. For example, people can spend time on the pieces in which they are more interested as they move and explore various simultaneous performances taking place in different rooms. The action creates a counterpoint between heritage and modernity, between artefacts and New Music and between what one can see and what one can hear.
The focus of this action is to present New Music in new spaces outside the normal concert hall realm. In addition, this action will provide a different concert going experience by breaking normal conventions and appealing to new demographics outside the current music establishments.
- Living Museums – Event: Violin Concert
- Living Museums – Event: Chamber Concert
- Living Museums – Event: Chronos
- Living Museums – Event: Portraits
- Living Museums – Event: Klangforum Wien
- Living Museums – UPISketch Interactive music workshop
- Lining museums – Percussion Recital
- Living Museums – Violin Concert
- Living museums – Lyrical Noise Ensemble
- Living Museums – Cello Recital